POP CANDY POP CANDY

pop candy is pretty poppy

I'm just blown away by these post-modern visuals. You are like a goddess at this stuff, bro.

Happy Birthday Levon!!!!! Happy Birthday Levon!!!!!

I thought the movie was pretty cool.

I found the jokes to be pretty funny, and the animation style was clever, but why on earth is Gumby plastered all over it?

Clock Crew e-drama Clock Crew e-drama

I'm Not Suprised

A lot of plot depth, action, thought, and heart had clearly been put into this invisible ClockCrew Political Drama. I await patiantally for the next masterpiece to come from the bowls of ThorClock!

"Symphony" "Symphony"

lolwhyuclock?

Dis movie, is great, u've got soooooo much potential, but da ClockCrew is holding you back with an iron belt of ghey. You've got to move on and get a life, and quite being stupid and cllloukcy. Don't be a gey butt face you gey butt face. Animation was a mazing, just remove clocks from movie, and it won't be ghey.

Sincerely, your great pal (why don't we talk)
UnrealClock

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Pretty Good

While I can't admit to being amazed as most others, It's probably because while your Art style is impressive, and original, it was rather lacking in the animation department. What was done was a bit simple, as far as this being something enjoyable to view it's great. I suppose simplicity isn't something to frown upon, but sometimes when I see something with such good reviews I expect something a little more. It was a great little film, and I enjoy your style, and will be checking your other flashes when I get around to it. <3 UnrealClock

The FrogBag Connection The FrogBag Connection

Obviouslly it's great

It's got me in it!

PatriotClock responds:

duh!

iwp makes ANOTHER movie iwp makes ANOTHER movie

HEY RUPEE

ARE YOU A FURRY? HARHARHARHAR.

RupeeClock responds:

No, I am not.

Barbequebeefburger XXI Barbequebeefburger XXI

Quite Snazzy

But it's been a shit long time since you've made one of these.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Indeed. Almost a year.

D4ilytoon # 302 D4ilytoon # 302

Hahaha

I like how you called me a Mexican Asshole, even though I'm clearly American.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

ehehehe

D4ilytoon # 301 D4ilytoon # 301

Question

The lack of specifications on what dimensions and fps you need is sad, I presume it's standard dimensions and 24 FPS?